Symmetrical in form, il Palazzo invites guests to flow, like a breeze, from room to room. Doorways are wide and enticing, some draped with gold silk, promising seduction, others left simply open, drawing the gaze back out into the treetops.
White marble flagstones extend from the kitchen to the dining room, whilst oregon and redgum timbers have been paired extensively, spanning into high vaulted ceilings.
In the ensuite bathrooms, marble combines with Villeroy and Boch, cut glass chandeliers and large gilded mirrors. Throughout, mood lighting rejuvenates, enhancing late afternoon massages and sleeps.
Make Your Reservation Today
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Granite / stainless steel Miele kitchen
- Circular King size bed in white linen
- Luxurious bathrobes, slippers and guest toiletries
- Plasma, satellite & DVD selection
- Villeroy & Boch marble tiled ensuites
- Garden Goddess bath suite
- Le Forge iron & glass furnishings
- Private telephone number with direct line
- Private parking at your doorstep
- Accommodation for one couple
- Security coded entrance
- Absolute privacy
$850/n including gourmet breakfast provisions
(minimum stay of 2 nights)
LUXURY TRAVEL MAGAZINE
"For the very romantic at heart...the most exciting property in the region is il Palazzo...a magical place to indulge your every sense...with the emphasis on space, opulence and charm."